1. It’s in Kensington Market. Boom. Ditch the limo; hop on yer bike.
2. No advance tickets: all tix are cash at the door. This means that you can still snag an amazing gig, even though you didn’t book months and months in advance.
3. The gigs will be great. The queuing? Might be better. Oh the people we’ll meet!
4. The price range of the tickets (PWYC to $25) ensures that this will be a jazz fest for everyone and some of us will be here with bells on.
5. Jazz singers and players and market lovers have curated the schedule; it shows and it’s perfectly marvelous. Nine venues; 100+ shows.